Which of the following statements are true of Adjournment Motion?
1. It is an extraordinary procedure which sets aside the normal business of the House.
2. Its main object is to draw the attention of the House to a recent matter of urgent public importance.
3. The Rajya Sabha can make use of this procedure.
4. It must be supported by not less than 50 members for introduction.
5. It involves an element of censure against government.
|Answer : A|
Which among the following are correct about the provisions of the Government of India Act, 1858?
Which among the following Act marked a second milestone towards a completely responsible government in India?
Which among the following are true about Cabinet Mission Plan Proposal?
Which among the following proposal is made under August Offer?
Who among the following gave the idea of a Constituent Assembly for India in the year 1934?
Who among the following members were present in the drafting Committee of the Constitution of India?
Which among the following amendment has added Right to Education as a fundamental duty of every parent to send their children to School 0-6 years of age?
The objective of this Amendment is to encourage economic activities of cooperatives which in turn help progress of rural India. The amendment referred to is
In which year was the Keshavananda Bharati Case implemented in the basic structure of the Constitution?
Who among the following stood for total revolution in the country?
Which of the following is true about statutory bodies?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is a
Securities and Exchange Board of India is a
The Election Commission of India has a
The quasi judicial power of the Central Information Commission means