The Constitution of India has made elaborate arrangement regarding the distribution of financial resources between the Centre and the States. Which one is correct among the following?
1. Certain taxes are imposed by the Centre but collected and appropriated by the States.
2. Certain taxes are imposed and collected by the Centre but are assigned to the States.
3. The state may give grants-in-aid to the Centre
4. Certain taxes like the progressive tax are levied and collected by the Centre Select the correct code:
|Answer : Option C|
Which of the following are included in Article 78 of the Indian Constitution, defining the duties of Prime Minister?
1. To communicate to the President all decisions of the Council of Ministers relating to the administration of the affairs.
2. To take prior Presidential sanction for the budget before submitting it in the Parliament.
3. To furnish the information called for by the President regarding administration of affairs of the Union.
4. If the President so requires, to submit for consideration of the Council of Ministers a matter on which a Minister has taken a decision without submitting the same for consideration by the Council beforehand. Select the correct code:
|Answer : Option B|